Do you have an idea, project, organisation, or company that you have not been able to develop, launch, or scale to its full potential yet? Are you part of the ESAA community (OCEANS, ESN, EMA or garagErasmus)? This is your opportunity to accomplish that goal!
ESAA Entrepreneurship Incubator will be held in Lisbon, Portugal on 06 to 08 October 2017
Submit a project or idea proposal that aims to drive positive change and innovation with the help and support of fellow ESAA members and get one step closer to realizing your dream! Selected individuals will be invited to attend the incubator on behalf of their team. If the project leader is unavailable, the individual may contact us to discuss if an alternate team member can attend instead.
● Deadline for Submissions: Closes 13 August 2017 at 23.59 CEST
● Decisions Announced: On or before 25 August 2017
● Incubator Conference: 06 - 08 October 2017
The ESAA Entrepreneurship Incubator is an initiative of the ESAA Community, which aims to bring together innovative ideas, talents, and the enthusiasm of our members within the developmental framework of international youth projects. This event is intended to recognize the most promising new projects, ideas, companies, and organizations of the ESAA Community, which demonstrate great promise in terms of innovation, community development, and market potential.
What will you gain?
By the end of the programme your key takeaways will include the following:
● Better insight into entrepreneurial challenges,
● Possibility to promote your project within the ESAA community,
● Entrepreneurial presentation and communication skills,
● Personal insight into your unique brand of entrepreneurship and how you can make progress in achieving your career aspirations,
● Mentorship & Networking.
Proposal Guidelines and Submissions
All candidates must submit all of the requested items below:
● A cover sheet with your name, ESAA affiliation(s) OCEANS, ESN, EMA or garagErasmus, email address, and the anticipated location from which you would travel (1st page),
● Statement of intention and motivation, showing a clear purpose and vision (about 300 words),
● A timeline on project development for the 12 months following the conference in October 2017 (1 page),
● Names and bios of yourself and any fellow team members,
All documents must be submitted in one single PDF document to incubatoresaa-eu org no later than 13 August 2017 at 23.59 CEST.
The selection criteria are:
● The level of innovation - in terms of novelty of concept, approach to the development of the solution from both technological and social perspectives,
● Level and quality of community integration and potential to improve the quality of ESAA,
● The project progress already made (Proposals with brand new ideas may be considered; however, projects which have shown progress will receive preference within the selection process),
● Projects with a focus on social innovation, social entrepreneurship, women entrepreneurship, environmental sustainability and innovations which help refugees in their everyday lives and education, will receive preference.