The overall objective of the CMS Competitions funding scheme is to support the professional development Students and Alumni belonging to Erasmus+ programmes.
2. Who is Eligible for Applying
Any member of the three Organizations constituting the ESAA Credit Mobility Strand (ESN, garagErasmus, Oceans Network) can apply.
3. Themes of Competition
Taking into account the vision and mission of ESAA and the opinions expressed during the kick off, ESAA is expected to develop an ‘alumni community’, with a view to foster Europe-based and worldwide networking, Erasmus generation awareness, youth entrepreneurship and professional development within the ESAA community itself.
4. What we offer
2 days study visits at Innocampus
(Eskisehir/Istanbul, Turkey) for 20 persons in October/November 2015. InnoCampus is a collaborative non-profit project providing an innovation and entrepreneurship experience to university students. It is a prefabricated portable platform, which consists of coworking, co-learning and co-creation (FabLab) spaces as well as a digital platform.
2 days study visits at Airbnb
(Dublin, Ireland) for 20 persons in October/November 2015. Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world. Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and 190 countries.
1 Internship at ICUnet
ICUnet.AG supports and guides companies and organisations worldwide through the process of internationalization. ICUnet team is composed by interdisciplinary professionals with expertise for over 75 countries and in 25 languages ICUnet prepares thousands of qualified employees and executives for work at the international level, advises and supports companies with the creation of new locations in foreign markets and revolutionizes Global Mobility.
Area of activities
- Conceptualisation, organisation of events in Europe
- Maintenance and coordination of the online website and international ESAA community
- On-Site and organisational support
- Close cooperation with public institutions (i.e. European Commission)
- Length: 3 months
- 40 hours per week
- Must be enrolled/matriculated to a university!!!
- European citizenship
- 400 € per month
- Start: between January and March
- Studies in the area of social science or economics (preferably with degree)
- Interest in communities and networking
- Understanding of international education politics
- Great English skills in speech and writing, German knowledge are of great advantage
- Fun with communication and big international groups
- Good in moderation and communication
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
5. How to apply
5.1 Application instructions
Send your application to the email address cms-competitions(at)esaa-eu(dot)org indicating ‘private and business ESAA competition’ in the subject line by 15st September (included, 12.00 AM, Brussels time).
Application should include:
- CV (no more than 6 pages) and
- a motivation letter (preferably no more than one page) explaining why the candidate is interested in the internship or in the study visit and what would be his/her added value to the companies and to his/her personal and professional development if selected.
- Applications are accepted until 15st September 12.00 AM, Brussels time (notification of acceptance and of day, time and presentation format will be sent by email to applicants)
- Evaluations of the applications will be made by the Evaluation Committee (and companies) and will be approved by ESAA CMS Board within 1st of October 2015.
Applications will be assessed by the Evaluation Committee composed by three members belonging to the ESAA WG. A short list of selected candidates will then be presented to companies for the final selection.
7. Financial restriction
Financial restriction: Due to administrative and fiscal reasons, no reimbursements can be processed after November 30th. To qualify for reimbursement, original receipts of expenses must be mailed by November 15th. Please note that ICUnet will double check the proposed budget allocation and, if necessary, it will need to be adapted by the applicant.