We are proud to present the final Report of the ESAA Survey about Internationalisation at Home.
The participation of nearly 4000 students and alumni worldwide made it possible to answer questions such as:
- In what ways do local and mobile students interact with each other? How often and where do these interactions take place?
- What kind of relationships develop between local and mobile students (e.g., close friendships and romantic relationships)?
- How do local students benefit from these interactions with regard to their interest in mobility, intercultural skills, career plans and intercultural awareness?
- What keeps local and mobile students from interacting with each other?
- What can be improved to enhance interactions between local and mobile students?
You can find the final report underneath: