The ESAA Projects scheme aims at encouraging collaboration across ESAA Member Organisations and advance ESAA’s mission.
- Launch of application call: November 23, 2018
- Application deadline: December 12, 2018 (23:59 CET)
- Plan to implement all activities in your project no earlier than 1st of February 2019 and no later than 31 May 2019.
Applicants must be members of the ESAA Member Organisations:
- Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association (EMA)
- Erasmus Student Network (ESN)
- OCEANS Network
ESAA Project Sizes
- Small projects: up to 1,500 Euro
- Medium projects: up to 5000 Euro
- Large projects: Between 5,000 and up to 10,000 Euro
All ESAA Projects need to align with at least one of the following clusters:
- Cluster 1: Strengthening Higher Education Quality
- Cluster 2: Spreading Erasmus+ and Widening Participation
- Cluster 3: Increasing Social Inclusion, Empowerment, and Participation
- Cluster 4: Capacity Building
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at georgiana.mihutesaa-eu org.