Do you have a project, organisation, or company that you have not been able to develop, launch, or scale to its full potential yet? Are you part of the ESAA community (OCEANS, ESN, EMA or garagErasmus)? This may be your opportunity to accomplish that goal!
ESAA Entrepreneurship Incubator will be held in Prague, Czech Republic on 11-14 November 2016.
Submit a project or idea proposal that aims to drive positive change and innovation with the help and support of fellow ESAA members and get one step closer to realizing your dream! Selected individuals will be invited to attend the incubator on behalf of their team. If the project leader is unavailable, the individual may contact ESAA Entrepreneurship leader to discuss if an alternate team member can attend instead.
- Deadline for Submissions: Closes 2 October 2016 at 23.59 CET
- Decisions Announced: On or before 10 October 2016
- Incubator Conference: 11 - 14 November 2016
ESAA Entrepreneurship is an initiative of ESAA Community, which aims to bring together innovative ideas, talents, and the enthusiasm of our members within the developmental framework of international youth projects. This event is intended to recognize the most promising new projects, innovations, companies, and organizations of ESAA Community which demonstrate great promise in terms of innovation, community development, and market potential.
What will you gain?
By the end of the programme your key takeaways will include the following:
- Better insight into the entrepreneurial challenges,
- Possibility to your project be promoted within ESAA community,
- Entrepreneurial presentation and communication skills,
- Personal insights into your unique brand of entrepreneurship and how you can get forward to achieving your career aspirations.
Proposal Guidelines and Submissions
All candidates must submit all of the requested items below:
- A cover sheet with your name, ESAA affiliation(s) OCEANS, ESN, EMA or garagErasmus, email address, and the anticipated location from which you would travel (1 page),
- Statement of intention or motivation, showing a clear purpose and vision (1 page),
- SWOT analysis (1-2 pages),
- Detailed timeline on project development for the 12 months following the conference in November (1 page),
- Promising past results (if applicable),
- Names and bios of yourself and any fellow team members,
- Position descriptions for a team that you need help constructing (only if applicable),
- Summary of materials, expertise, and capital you will need to bring the project to life (1-2 pages).
All documents must be submitted in one single PDF document to ESAA Entrepreneurship leader, Velimir Tasic (velimir.tasicesaa-eu org) no later than October 2016 23.59 CET.
The selection criteria are:
- The level of innovation - in terms of novelty of concept, approach to the development of the solution from both technological and social perspectives,
- Level and quality of community integration and potential to improve the quality of ESAA,
- The project progress already made (Proposals with brand new ideas may be considered; however, projects which have shown progress will receive preference within the selection process),
- Projects with focus on the following aspects such as social innovation, women entrepreneurship, sustainability, innovations which help refugees in their everyday lives and education, will receive preference.