Experienced volunteers can now apply to participate in the 1st ESAA Training for Erasmus+ Trainers and improve the professional capacity of the Erasmus+ Student and Alumni Association (ESAA) and its members!
Eager to share your knowledge?
At the training you will be introduced to facilitation techniques in order to plan, prepare and deliver Erasmus+ training sessions and engage audiences from start to finish. You will also work in groups to prepare and deliver an own, short training session. After the training you will in practice be capable of:
- Communicating efficiently with audiences
- Selecting the best methods and activities for trainings
- Engaging audiences and keeping them focused
- Planning and preparing workshops and training sessions
- Delivering structured training sessions
- Assessing outcomes of trainings
The training is especially designed for previous participants of ESAA trainings for Erasmus+ Ambassadors and members with experience in presenting and promoting the Erasmus+ programme. Participants will after the training be expected to deliver Erasmus+ trainings and workshops at ESAA events and project as well as for the public in general.
Where and when
- Budapest, Hungary
- 16-20 August 2017
- The training is free of charge and meals will be provided throughout the training
- International participants will be provided with hostel/hotel accommodation and their travel costs will be reimbursed (travel caps apply, depending on region of residence)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your organisation’s ESAA representatives (you can find them all here). Each organisation sets its own deadlines and procedures of selection, so make sure to contact your representatives as soon as possible.
Feel free to contact your ESAA Member Organisation’s representatives or oscar.boijeesaa-eu org.
We look forward to receiving your application!