On 4 October 2019 in Dijon, France, academics, researchers and practitioners from Europe and beyond will present their latest work during the annual Education and Research Session organised during the 2019 ENCATC Congress on Cultural Management and Policy "Diversity and sustainability at work. Policies and practices from culture and education" (2-5 October).
This gathering of the international education and research community will provide a unique interdisciplinary environment to get the latest world-class education practices and research being conducted on cultural management and policy.
Key facts and information:
- The open call welcomes submissions for abstracts, posters and teaching demonstrations until 25 May 2019. Proposals may be from any relevant discipline will be considered, provided that they make an original academic and professional contribution to the study and practice of cultural management and cultural policy.
- Themes related to the main topic of the 2019 Congress are encouraged to critically address diversity and sustainability in an operating context, exploring the practical meanings of diversity in the cultural and creative sector, investigate how its different connotations are implemented in practice, and how they are contributing to the sustainability discourse in the field
- Deadline for abstract, poster and teachings demonstration proposals: Saturday, May 25th 2019
- Authors are communicated the selection: Monday, June 27th 2019
- Deadline for participation confirmation: Tuesday, July 2nd 2019
- Final papers are due: Saturday, July 27th, 2019
- Please read the Open Call carefully before making your submission
- Submit an abstract with the aim to present your paper contributing to cultural management and cultural policy research
- Submit a proposal for the Poster Exhibition with the aim to present a research, practical or pedagogical project within cultural management and policy and with a connection to the main theme of the Congress
- Submit a proposal for a Teaching Demonstration with the aim to provide innovative teaching methods and pedagogical tools to be applied within cultural management and policy
- For further information see https://www.encatc.org/en/events/detail/2019-encatc-education-and-research-session/