Applications for the ENCATC Research Award on Cultural Policy and Cultural Management are being accepted until 1 May 2019.
Key facts and information:
- The award is granted to a recently published doctoral thesis with an innovative and internationally oriented research design that can inform policy making and benefit practitioners in the broad field of culture.
- Granted each year, the Award consists of the translation of the winning PhD thesis into English and its publication in the ENCATC Book Series on Cultural Management and Cultural Policy Education, by Peter Lang, an international publishing group.
- The 2019 winner will be announced at the 2019 ENCATC Research Award Ceremony on 3 October 2019 in Dijon, France. Now in its 6th year, the ENCATC Research Award Ceremony will be held during the 2019 ENCATC Annual Congress on Cultural Management and Policy "Diversity and sustainability at work. Policies and practices from culture and education" (2-5 October 2019).
- Application deadline: 1st May 2019 (midnight Brussels time)
- Notification of shortlisted candidates: 16th August 2019
- ENCATC Research Award Ceremony in Dijon, France: 3rd October 2019
- Check your eligibility
- Find support to your application
- Prepare your application and submit documents
- Pay the application processing fee
- For further information see https://www.encatc.org/en/about-the-award/apply-in-2019/