The objective of the ESAA Social Projects funding scheme is to empower ESAA members to see their socially oriented ideas come to life. ESAA wants to support you in realising positive social change in your communities.
For detailed information please read our Application Guidelines and Internal Criteria for Evaluation. In order to apply simply fill out the Application Form and send it to the Evaluation Committee and Service Provider ESAA.
Social projects should address current and relevant issues of public interest in the broad sense and aim to activate the participation of Erasmus+ Students and Alumni in international social projects.
Activities and topics can include but are not limited to
- advance social equity and inclusion
- promote human rights
- reduce educational inequality
- promote environmental sustainability
- encourage ESAA members to become socially active
- Applications are accepted until 15th of August 2015 for the 2nd round of applications;
- Events must take place by November 1st 2015 at the latest.
- The funding will not be given directly to the organiser. For any relevant expense above EUR 500 (e.g. bookings), ICUnet will help if possible. Smaller amounts will be reimbursed after the event.
- Costs incurred directly by the organisers (as agreed in the application) will be reimbursed by ICUnet upon submission of the online reimbursement form available on the ESAA website together with all originals of the receipts accounting for the events expenses. All receipts must be submitted by mail within 4 weeks after the event but not later than November 30th.
- A news item (one page) including three pictures must be submitted to the ESAA Communication Team (communication[at]esaa-eu.org) within 2 weeks after the completion of the event.
- Evaluations of the applications are made by the Evaluation Committee and approved by ESAA CMS Board within approx. 15 days.
If you have an idea for a project but have never organised anything similar, contact us: cms-social-activities[at]esaa-eu.org
* Please check first the call for applications for the list of eligible countries where you can organise your event.