For detailed information please read our Application Guidelines and Internal Criteria for Evaluation. In order to apply simply fill out the Application Form (docx file) and send it to the Evaluation Committee and Service Provider ESAA.
- Promote international cooperation in higher education and student exchange programmes between the EU and other partner countries.
- Promote ESAA outside the European Union and increase ESAA membership.
- Improve capacity building for ESAA members in key skills such as leadership, governance, organisational management, planning and advocacy which are essential if ESAA is to function effectively.
- Equip the public and private sectors with better trained creative young professionals in problem solving in and outside the European Union.
- Share personal experiences and insights gained during the exchange programmes and provide advice to potential participants of the exchange programmes.
- Provide intercultural insights and enrich the exchange experiences academic development of ESAA members.
- Applications are accepted until 31st of August for the 2nd round of applications;
- Events must take place by November 1st 2015 at the latest.
- The funding will not be given directly to the organiser. For any relevant expense (e.g. bookings), ICUnet will be responsible. Smaller amounts will be reimbursed after the event.
- Costs incurred directly by the organisers (as agreed in the application) will be reimbursed by ICUnet upon submission of the online reimbursement form available on the ESAA website together with all originals of the receipts accounting for the events expenses. All receipts must be submitted by mail within 4 weeks after the event but not later than November 30th.
- A news item (one page) including three pictures must be submitted to the ESAA Communication Team (communication[at]esaa-eu.org) within 2 weeks after the completion of the event.
- Evaluations of the applications are made by the Evaluation Committee and approved by ESAA CMS Board within 15 days.
If you have an idea for an event but have never organized anything similar, contact us: cms-worldwide-activities[at]esaa-eu.org