We would like to thank all the submitters for the time and energy they invested in their application! We received 63 applications and 10 projects were shortlisted in this first call. It was a very tough competition, and the selection of projects was very close.
Below you will find a shortlist of 10 selected projects. The selection process involved the ESAA Liaison Group, the European Commission, and the Service Provider. The next step is to prepare the implementation plan with the project coordinators and design the plan to develop their projects. The final selection will take place in the beginning of June 2021.
For those who want to submit a new idea or resubmit their idea, the 2nd call for projects will be launched tomorrow, 18 May 2021.
Keep an eye on the hashtags #ESAAprojects and #ESAAeu for more information on the projects on our social media channels.
We wish the selected projects every success in their planning and implementation!
Shortlist elected ESAA Projects - 1st call:
- Cross cultural understanding and Marginalized Erasmus international students in the COVID_19 Pandemic. A photovoice project.
- The Wandering “Erasmus in Schools”
- Spreading Erasmus+ in lockdown
- “Edu VanHub” Media Literacy Workshops for Inclusion of Socially Disadvantaged Youth in Armenia. Intensive phase
- After Erasmus: Put a “+” in your life and your CV
- Erasmus+ Peacebuilders Network
- No Place Green Enough
- Workshop Multimodality for 5000 teachers to make interactive book (ISBN)
- Erasmus and EU, Time to Shine Again
- Inter-Connected: Fostering Positive Intergroup Contact and Youth Leadership through Intercultural Competence